Thursday, January 08, 2004
It works! It works! Go take the survey!
Of course I know that correlation doesn't equal causation, but wouldn't it be interesting to know if people who read my blog often are more likely to attend monster truck rallies? Or if people who strongly dislike my blog tend to wear boxers? Those are the types of intriguing mysteries I intend to unravel. So give me 30 seconds and fill out the anonymous survey. If you read this and don't fill it out, you'll have bad luck for seven years!
Of course I know that correlation doesn't equal causation, but wouldn't it be interesting to know if people who read my blog often are more likely to attend monster truck rallies? Or if people who strongly dislike my blog tend to wear boxers? Those are the types of intriguing mysteries I intend to unravel. So give me 30 seconds and fill out the anonymous survey. If you read this and don't fill it out, you'll have bad luck for seven years!