<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

I sort of made a New Years resolution, but it's definitely been broken already. I was going to try to worry less. Not really any chance of sticking with that one...worrying is just in my nature. It's mostly been about my honors thesis and what I'm going to do next year. And really, there's no reason for me to worry about next year. I mean, Boston is a great city and I hear you can live there and buy a new car without even having a job. So I could always fall back on that, right? :P

One funny thing I thought of while on the phone a couple days ago was a hypothetical PSP social event in the style of the Newlywed Game: PSP couples face off and the couple that knows each other best wins. So I figured that Scott and Julie would win since they've been together the longest...me and Ryan could take second...and Frank and Tracy wouldn't show up in time :P

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?