Thursday, January 29, 2004
Grr. 3am and I can't sleep. Stupid stomachache!
I went to the first Parasitology lecture on Tuesday, and I wasn't particularly impressed. Plus the walk to the Vet school really sucked. And since I was only taking the class because I thought it'd be easy and fun, I decided to get rid of it. So I'm taking Intro to Personality with Ryan instead :) I love psych courses. And so does my GPA.
Animal communication looks to be my hard course for the semester- of course that makes sense since it's worth the most credits. First Wines lecture was good- can't wait to start tastings :) Ok, now to waste some more time until my stomachache goes away or I get so sleepy that I can fall asleep with it.
Bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /
Put whatever MP3 player you use on shuffle. Play 10 songs. Post a list of the 10 songs it played.
1. Foreigner - Hot Blooded
2. Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
3. Blink 182 - Dammit
4. Our Lady Peace - One Man Army
5. Cardigans - Love Fool
6. Tom Petty - Free Fallin
7. Incubus- Nice to Know You
8. Matchbox 20 - Push
9. OMC - How Bizzare
10. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
I went to the first Parasitology lecture on Tuesday, and I wasn't particularly impressed. Plus the walk to the Vet school really sucked. And since I was only taking the class because I thought it'd be easy and fun, I decided to get rid of it. So I'm taking Intro to Personality with Ryan instead :) I love psych courses. And so does my GPA.
Animal communication looks to be my hard course for the semester- of course that makes sense since it's worth the most credits. First Wines lecture was good- can't wait to start tastings :) Ok, now to waste some more time until my stomachache goes away or I get so sleepy that I can fall asleep with it.
Bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /
Put whatever MP3 player you use on shuffle. Play 10 songs. Post a list of the 10 songs it played.
1. Foreigner - Hot Blooded
2. Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
3. Blink 182 - Dammit
4. Our Lady Peace - One Man Army
5. Cardigans - Love Fool
6. Tom Petty - Free Fallin
7. Incubus- Nice to Know You
8. Matchbox 20 - Push
9. OMC - How Bizzare
10. Soft Cell - Tainted Love