<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Did not have a dream about a giant spider. Couldn't remember any of my dreams, actually. Probably because I had to set an alarm and wake up early for the dentist, putting me in the wrong stage of sleep. So, dentist was okay, though my gums hurt today because they scrape so hard when they clean. But no visible cavities- they took X-rays at the end of the appointment for some reason and haven't looked at them yet, so I'm not quite home free, but so far so good.

Read a little, watched TV, played Chicken Game, talked to Ryan. I know, I know, I was supposed to go shopping and do interesting things after the dentist. But I was tired and didn't feel like it. At least nothing bad happened? Oh, I also created a survey that I'm going to ask YOU, my readers to fill out. Don't worry, it's anonymous, and will be very easy. Plus I'll publish the collective results once I get a bunch back. It's ready to go up, but Cornell FTP won't let me upload it yet, so you'll have to wait. But just so you know, it's a'comin.

According to tonight's evening news, tonight my area is supposed to be hit with the hardest snow of the last decade. I don't quite believe them, because in '96 we had two days in a row of a foot each whereas they're only predicting 6-10". Which means they can't do math. But anyway, if it's bad enough that they cancel school for my brother, I'm going to make him play in the snow with me. Build a snow-Trogdor, throw snowballs, etc. I really haven't played in the snow since freshman year, when I went traying and built a snowman with Christ. Yep, so that should be something other than reading, Chicken Game, TV, and talking to Ryan.

Though Ryan and I did have a very interesting conversation tonight. Mainly concerning the differences in our upbringings. That's what gave me the idea for the survey. This being apart for weeks is really starting to have some serious effects, though. I mean, I used to be able to read his mind, especially when it comes to what he had for dinner or what flavor of Gatorade he's drinking. But lately I've really been off. Even when he gives me a 50/50 chance I've been guessing wrong, whereas I used to just "know" rather than guess. 9 days til I go back, though. I can't wait til I go back, but it seems wasteful that I'm not fully enjoying what I have of my break. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?