<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Continuing to be in a pretty good mood. Last night after writing my blog entry (wouldn't publish yesterday for some reason. dumb blogger) I set a new personal record in the chicken game :P Then I read the first two chapters of Two Towers, which might not have been a good choice for right before bed...I had a dream where Vikings had taken over my house and were shooting arrows at me; no doubt inspired by the orcs in the book.

Woke up at 1:30 (went to bed at 2...lots of sleep!) and felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Guess it just took longer than usual to shake the sleep off; I felt fine after a half hour or so. Pretty much spent the whole day reading- there was nothing good on TV and the car still isn't fixed so I didn't go into town.

Spent 2.5 hours on the phone with Ryan. Bet you didn't think he could do that. And he did more talking than I did. As Liz has said before (about the poem, but it applies in general), "What have you done to him?"

Ryanism of the day: "I'm thankful that while you like some girly things, like, 'Ooh, stuffed animal!' and cloud pillows, you don't have a million stuffed animals all over the place and an entirely pink wardrobe. Uh, I guess that was supposed to be a compliment."

After talking to him, finished up book 3 of LOTR, which is a little over half of Two Towers. Not bad for 24 hours. I wish I had an Ent to carry me to class when it's snowy out. Then I played the chicken game (yes, again) and broke the record that I set last night! 219700 :) Just a couple weeks ago I could rarely break 100K. So yeah, that was my excitement of the day.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?