<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Aww. I just wrote a heartfelt entry and then it disappeared when I hit publish. :'(

I'll paraphrase. There has been a lot of blogging this break. Most of it very dull. But it's not that I'm so full of myself that I think other people enjoy reading entire paragraphs about my contact lenses or new shoes. It's just that it gives me something to do when I'm bored and/or lonely. Which has been the case for most of break.

But fear not, in 3 days I won't be bored or lonely. And the blog frequency will decrease significantly, more like once every couple days rather than a couple times a day. But hopefully when I do write, I'll have more interesting things to say. But for this Tuesday and Wednesday, you can expect more ado about nothing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?