Friday, January 30, 2004
Ahh. I feel much better. Yesterday really sucked. It was more than just a stomachache, and I only got four hours of sleep because of the pain. I went to Gannett before my first class and turns out I have a bacterial infection. Nothing too serious, but I'm on antibiotics for a few days. And they also gave me painkillers, which have helped a lot. Even so, my day of classes was torturous, though most of the malaise was probably because of the lack of sleep. In Mushrooms, watched a movie. Had lunch with Ryan at Trillium (R: "This place is really crowded." C: " Yeah, it's Trillium."). Personality was only tolerable because I could rest my head on Ryan's shoulder. Animal Comm was agony. Then I had to feed fish, which took another 20 minutes. Went home, had a bowl of soup and sorta watched TV for 45 minutes. Then I took a 5 hour nap, 6-11. Ryan came over after I woke up, we ordered DP Dough, ate, then I went back to sleep at 12:45. I slept until 10:45 this morning. Of the past 17 hours, I've been asleep for 15. Damn. But at least I'm feeling a lot better.
My no Friday classes has been spoiled- Animal Comm has a section that we didn't sign up for until the first day of class. It was either 9am Thurs or 1:25 Fri...I think this is the lesser of two evils. I'll also be in the lab for a couple hours.
Blah. It's good that I'm feeling better physically, but mentally I'm pretty blah.
My no Friday classes has been spoiled- Animal Comm has a section that we didn't sign up for until the first day of class. It was either 9am Thurs or 1:25 Fri...I think this is the lesser of two evils. I'll also be in the lab for a couple hours.
Blah. It's good that I'm feeling better physically, but mentally I'm pretty blah.