<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Yesterday I went and saw A Christmas Carol at the State St Theatre with a bunch of hooligans and nutcases. It was good. There were puppets. Then I went to the Plantations. It was okay. There was a hill, cars, rubbing alcohol, and a fire extinguisher. Should probably stop there... :P

Today there is snow. It's pretty. Didn't do much of note today- a little Animal Behavior studying, a little Chicken Game, some wings from Wings Over Ithaca with Liz and Demetri...come to think of it, lunch was a chicken sandwich...pretty much everything I did today had to do with chicken in one way or another. Well, there were no chickens involved in my sleep or shower. Okay Cat, you're acting a little funny. Oh don't worry self, things will get back to normal once finals are over. I don't know, you really think they will? No, not really, I was just saying that to make you feel better. Yeah, that's what I figured- I may be cracking up, but I'm still fairly intelligent.

Which reminds me...last night in the car, debating with Ryan whether or not ketchup should be used to accompany corn nuggets from the Chariot. He says no, not at all; I say that personally I prefer them without but enough people like it that it can't be considered abnormal to use it. Me: "I'm just saying that it's a matter of personal preference- I prefer them without but that doesn't mean there's a right or wrong answer." Ryan: "Aren't you always right?"

Hehehe...good answer. (insert sound of whip cracking in background)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?