<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 26, 2003

Wow, today was amazingly productive. I can't believe all that I got done!

For starters, I had breakfast. That was followed by a few spine-tingling rounds of spider solitare and a championship bout of the chicken game. After that, I watched an hour and a half of poker tournaments on the Travel Channel. Then mom asked if I wanted to accompany her grocery shopping. I jumped at the chance- talk about the opportunity of a lifetime.

Boy, it's a good thing I went along shopping. You should have seen the tag-team action as I crossed the store to get milk while mom got the chicken. Such teamwork and cooperation!

All that shopping (45 minutes worth!) left me tired, but there was no rest for the weary...it was time for another several hours of TV poker, more chicken game, and of course more solitare. Damn, I'm getting worn out just thinking of it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?