Friday, December 19, 2003
WHEW! Done, finally. Writing my final only took an hour and 20 minutes- I knew the material like the back of my hand. We were given blue books and were only supposed to write on the front side of the pages- my essay finished just a few lines from the bottom of the last page, which worked out perfectly since I included every example I'd planned on using. Yay! I think the final (worth 50% of our grade!) will bring up my course grade, rather than bring it down like I'd worried earlier in the week. Grades are posted on Monday :)
Grr...Ryan is taking a nap. So instead of spending more of my last few hours in NY together, I'm writing a blog entry. Bad Ryan! But he is loaning me the LOTR books; I want to find out what I'm missing by just seeing the movies. And Liz is loaning me The Hobbit, which I read in third grade, but just remember that there's a hobbit, a dragon, and a ring. So I plan on starting the Hobbit during my plane ride; reading makes the six hours of flying go much faster.
When I was little, flying was such a treat. But now it's such a hassle. I always seem to get delayed or have my luggage delayed...something always seems to go wrong. Plus traveling just leaves me worn out. And I don't like being confined to a seat for hours on end, it just makes me antsy. Reading helps me stay distracted, though. So hopefully this trip won't be too bad.
I'll still be Kalcless in Seattle, though.
Grr...Ryan is taking a nap. So instead of spending more of my last few hours in NY together, I'm writing a blog entry. Bad Ryan! But he is loaning me the LOTR books; I want to find out what I'm missing by just seeing the movies. And Liz is loaning me The Hobbit, which I read in third grade, but just remember that there's a hobbit, a dragon, and a ring. So I plan on starting the Hobbit during my plane ride; reading makes the six hours of flying go much faster.
When I was little, flying was such a treat. But now it's such a hassle. I always seem to get delayed or have my luggage delayed...something always seems to go wrong. Plus traveling just leaves me worn out. And I don't like being confined to a seat for hours on end, it just makes me antsy. Reading helps me stay distracted, though. So hopefully this trip won't be too bad.
I'll still be Kalcless in Seattle, though.