<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

When you're stumped with a question and don't know who to ask, what do you do? Google it. So I forget what I went to Google for this morning, but I got distracted by the pull-down list of previous searches. My 18 year old brother is the main user of this computer, so it's sort of a record of his last 6 months. This isn't snooping, is it? Just good laughs! Not a complete list- there's a whole lot more car/truck searches that are boring.

.223 rifle accuracy
2 fast 2 furious
5.9L hp ratings
97 camaro stats
camaro top speed
central WA university
homecoming corsage
homecoming dress flowers
homecoming tips
homecoming tuxedo
hooters
hooters directions
how to kiss
kazaa
kissing
malls seattle WA
movie schedules
msn messenger
quaker state oil
S10 V8 conversion
sniper rifle results
spanish heritage month
spark notes
tessa (why is he looking up my best friend?)
tieing a bow tie
top speed calculator
UPS shipping
washington gun shows

So now you can figure out what he's been up to.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?