Sunday, December 21, 2003
Today started off well, but now I’m just kinda blah. Woke up naturally at 8:30 and decided to go for a run first thing. I mean, with a view like this out your bedroom window, how can you not be inspired to make the most of your day? Left at 8:45 and went down to my elementary school, ran around there for a while, and back, about half an hour. Damn am I out of shape. My knee also hurts a little, which isn’t good considering it wasn’t a very long run. But after I finished I of course felt refreshed and energetic. Took a shower, had breakfast, and went online for a little.
Jen has a website, and she credits me as inspiration:) I was also part of Tessa’s inspiration to start a blog. And to think I almost gave it up until I slipped and told Dan the address one fateful Tuesday morning. Hehe.
Me and mom were talking in the kitchen, while my dad was in the next room watching TV. Mom: “How was your brother’s driving on the way home from the airport?” Me: “Crazy! He was only doing 2 or 3 over the speed limit! Since his speeding ticket he drives a lot slower!” Mom (harsh whisper): “Shhhh! Your father doesn’t know about that!” It was okay though, he didn’t hear. It would really help if they’d told me it was a secret.
Then I went to the mall. On the drive in, I was really happy. The sun was shining, I was high on endorphins, good music on the radio… Bought a few things, walked around for a while, but didn’t see anyone I know. Got bored pretty fast, so I came home. While I’d been inside it got cloudy and my endorphins were going bye-bye, just leaving me tired. Yep, got home, had lunch, and now I’m looking for something to do. Ho-hum.
3 months for me and Ryan today. :)
Jen has a website, and she credits me as inspiration:) I was also part of Tessa’s inspiration to start a blog. And to think I almost gave it up until I slipped and told Dan the address one fateful Tuesday morning. Hehe.
Me and mom were talking in the kitchen, while my dad was in the next room watching TV. Mom: “How was your brother’s driving on the way home from the airport?” Me: “Crazy! He was only doing 2 or 3 over the speed limit! Since his speeding ticket he drives a lot slower!” Mom (harsh whisper): “Shhhh! Your father doesn’t know about that!” It was okay though, he didn’t hear. It would really help if they’d told me it was a secret.
Then I went to the mall. On the drive in, I was really happy. The sun was shining, I was high on endorphins, good music on the radio… Bought a few things, walked around for a while, but didn’t see anyone I know. Got bored pretty fast, so I came home. While I’d been inside it got cloudy and my endorphins were going bye-bye, just leaving me tired. Yep, got home, had lunch, and now I’m looking for something to do. Ho-hum.
3 months for me and Ryan today. :)