Friday, December 19, 2003
So it's 11 and my final is at noon. I know everything I need to know. After fretting about this test for two weeks, I'm completely prepared. It helps to know the answers ahead of time ;) So all I've gotta do is show up, write out what I know, and I'll be done. It's a good feeling, knowing everything.
Took a study break last night to go to Applebees with Ryan, then we watched the Queer Eye holiday reunion with Liz. It was a fun night despite the studying I did before and after that. Also packed late last night, which consisted mainly of stuffing my dirty clothes in a suitcase and grabbing a few miscellaneous things. Trogdor the dragon-cat is now squished in my suitcase (the one filled with clean clothes).
So my test ends at 2:30 at the latest (I'm expecting to finish before 2, though), then Ryan is driving me to the Syracuse airport at 3 for a 6:00 flight. I should arrive in Seattle at 10:50 PST, cranky from all the traveling and ready to bitch at my family. That's how it always goes.
Took a study break last night to go to Applebees with Ryan, then we watched the Queer Eye holiday reunion with Liz. It was a fun night despite the studying I did before and after that. Also packed late last night, which consisted mainly of stuffing my dirty clothes in a suitcase and grabbing a few miscellaneous things. Trogdor the dragon-cat is now squished in my suitcase (the one filled with clean clothes).
So my test ends at 2:30 at the latest (I'm expecting to finish before 2, though), then Ryan is driving me to the Syracuse airport at 3 for a 6:00 flight. I should arrive in Seattle at 10:50 PST, cranky from all the traveling and ready to bitch at my family. That's how it always goes.