<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 25, 2003

I don’t understand my mother at all. Last night she put up a Christmas tree at 10 pm. I went to sleep at about 11…I’ve been going to bed early and getting up early for no reason- guess I never switched from Eastern time. When I woke up, there weren’t any presents under the tree. I was playing solitare on the computer and my mom came in and handed me a label maker, unwrapped. We’ve got one like it at the lab, though, so I told her to just take it back. I could use the one at the lab if I needed to, but in almost two years working there I haven’t needed to. So I know it would just sit in my room and be another thing adding to the massive amount of stuff I’ll need to find a place for at the end of the year.

Mom also said that the thing she ordered for me for Christmas hasn’t arrived yet. I highly doubt that it’s anyone’s fault but her own; she doesn’t pay any attention to deadlines. Like she mailed the Christmas present to her mother yesterday, even though it’ll take probably a week to get there, even though she’s had the present for a couple weeks now. And whenever I stayed after school in Junior High, she wouldn’t bat an eyelash at being 45 minutes late.

So yeah, I didn’t get to unwrap anything today. I wasn’t that bad of a girl this year :(

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?