<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Development prelim is over. Whew. I studied for over 25 hours...that's waaaaay too much for a prelim. And while it wasn't too bad, that's only because I put so much time into it. Probably got an A- or B+. Whatever, I'm just glad it's over.

Relaxing at home for a little before going back to Corson to feed the fish, practice my presentation, and go to the Honors meeting, where I'm giving the presentation. It's not something that I'm worrying much about- it's not like we're graded or even formally evaluated. It's just an abbreviated, simplified version of the one I gave over the summer. Except all the D. devario are changed to D. albolineatus due to the fish identity snafu :P

Listening to my Christmas music mix...I should know better by now, but it still feels like there's something magical about Christmas. This feeling always leads to disappointment on the actual holiday. But really, the tractor beam of holiday spirit makes me do unusual things...like put two Mariah Carey songs on a CD.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?