Wednesday, December 10, 2003
As usual, my mood continues to ricochet all over. Right now I'm pretty happy because I finished studying for Human Bonding a full 13.5 hours before the test. Like I said, that class is great. As far as studying goes, Bonding is as good as it gets. So the test is at noon, so I can sleep in until 11 or so. Sweet.
Yeah, Monday really sucked. Tuesday was pretty lousy as well, but I guess more because nothing particularly good happened rather than something bad happening. Today I studied a lot, fed fish, studied more...okay, basically a lot of studying. But now I'm done and that makes me happy. Happy but boring to read about. Sorry, I'll stop typing now.
Yeah, Monday really sucked. Tuesday was pretty lousy as well, but I guess more because nothing particularly good happened rather than something bad happening. Today I studied a lot, fed fish, studied more...okay, basically a lot of studying. But now I'm done and that makes me happy. Happy but boring to read about. Sorry, I'll stop typing now.