Thursday, November 20, 2003
Much less pissed off right now. In fact, in a pretty good mood. Still felt crappy when I got home from my meeting, but Ryan managed to cheer me up yet again. He's so good at that...I mean, if you could bottle him up as an antidepressant you could make a lot of money. Wait, it's already been done- $7 a bottle! Oh boy...I'm gonna get myself in trouble here. Time for a topic change...
So I did finally get through to my mom and made my major life decision. Well, made my decision first and then just ran it by her. I can make my own decisions, thank you very much. It's a fairly big deal for me, and while it's no secret, I'm not putting it in here yet since I have people I want to tell personally rather than having them find out from a blog. Spent the evening second-guessing my decision, but the anxiety is going down and I'm beginning to be more sure of myself.
Errands and stuff tomorrow, then leaving for Charlotte NC on Friday morning. Yay for that:)
So I did finally get through to my mom and made my major life decision. Well, made my decision first and then just ran it by her. I can make my own decisions, thank you very much. It's a fairly big deal for me, and while it's no secret, I'm not putting it in here yet since I have people I want to tell personally rather than having them find out from a blog. Spent the evening second-guessing my decision, but the anxiety is going down and I'm beginning to be more sure of myself.
Errands and stuff tomorrow, then leaving for Charlotte NC on Friday morning. Yay for that:)