Monday, November 10, 2003
In response to the newest guestbook entry- damn! I was hoping no one would ever mention that fifth grade photo ever again! Okay, so the 7th grade ASB card pic has the hideous glasses, and my hair is a little frizzy, but other than that I don't look repulsive. If you were to see the fifth grade picture, however, yikes!
Truth of it is, I just don't have the picture here in Ithaca. Over winter break I intend to round up a bunch of pictures from my younger days to make a better "about" section of the website- more of an illustrated autobiography. Will I use the horrific fifth grade picture? Maybe...it would make me look gorgeous now in comparison!
Truth of it is, I just don't have the picture here in Ithaca. Over winter break I intend to round up a bunch of pictures from my younger days to make a better "about" section of the website- more of an illustrated autobiography. Will I use the horrific fifth grade picture? Maybe...it would make me look gorgeous now in comparison!