<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 14, 2003

I'm sticking to my word- additional website content has arrived. In September I just wanted to get the framework up. Then I added this blog, which seems to be pretty popular. Then there were some new pictures...and the guestbook (with increasing nuumbers of entries due to the support of viewers like you). And a bit more in the laughs section...

And now today (yesterday) I finally made a legitimate research section. Fish pictures, the gist of what I do at lab all the time, a few tidbits of humor, and the answer to the multicolored condom mystery. tr...td...having so much fun with tables :P

Back to my normal, happy self. I mean, things are good. It's FRIDAY! :) Yippy skippy, and yay for that. But twelve hours of sleep? No, not gonna happen...but at least I'm nice and warm ;)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?