<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 28, 2003

I just had my best Thanksgiving ever. Slept in and left for dinner at Ryan's mom's place around 2:30, along with Andre, Arjun, and Christian (the misfits). Dinner was at about 3:30, and before we ate, everyone had to say one or more things that they were thankful for...Ryan said, "Family, friends, and cats." A few places around the table his stepfather said, "I liked Ryan's: family, friends, and cats." Then everyone had a good laugh because he hadn't understood the Cat reference. Oh yeah, one of the cats there clawed my hand because apparently I was petting it wrong. Either that or it's jealous that a new cat is monopolizing Ryan's attention.

The food was delicious and plentiful, then we all mingled and ate desserts for a couple hours. Ryan's mom made him, his brother, and cousins dress up in feather headdresses to recreate a Thanksgiving picture from when they were little (if his mom emails me a copy you'll get to see it). I didn't escape without having my picture taken in costume, though...to be decided if that one will get posted.

Today is Tessa's 21st birthday! And I suck...I've had a package full of stuff to send her for almost two months now but didn't send it in time. In fact it's still not sent :( But one thing hindering me was a lack of packaging tape. I did buy some Wednesday, though, so it'll be in the mail soon. I promise! Happy birthday Tes!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?