Saturday, November 15, 2003
I haven't been spending much time at home lately. That's okay I guess, but I feel a little worn out. I am, in fact, writing this at a PSP event (computer in Kennedy Aud. control booth). Yesterday I went to all three of my classes- a commendable feat on a Friday. Went to the lab, as usual, and took some fish pics. Came home, showered, finished off a bottle of my new favorite drink (heh), and fortunately got an hour or two to myself to relax. Had dinner with Ryan at Aladdin's, rented a movie and watched it at his place, then went to Dan's for the summer crew reunion.
Today, went to the lab for a morning feeding. Then had lunch with Ryan, his dad, and his stepmom. We tried the Boatyard first, but they weren't open. So we tried the Station...they weren't open either. So we went to the Commons and ended up at a place called the Mahogany Grill, which was nice. Then me and Ryan went to see Matrix Revolutions, and now we're here at PSP karaoke.
So, meeting the parents. Hehehe... :) Nah, it went well. I met the famous poodle. I gotta say that it cracks me up how much Ryan's dad's mannerisms are like his. So they both drive Jeeps, and his dad gets in and puts on his sunglasses just like Ryan. Little things like the evil look in his eyes and the way he tilts his head. Bizzare, but funny. Haha, now I know what he'll be like in 30 years.
I think other people want the computer now...better go.
Today, went to the lab for a morning feeding. Then had lunch with Ryan, his dad, and his stepmom. We tried the Boatyard first, but they weren't open. So we tried the Station...they weren't open either. So we went to the Commons and ended up at a place called the Mahogany Grill, which was nice. Then me and Ryan went to see Matrix Revolutions, and now we're here at PSP karaoke.
So, meeting the parents. Hehehe... :) Nah, it went well. I met the famous poodle. I gotta say that it cracks me up how much Ryan's dad's mannerisms are like his. So they both drive Jeeps, and his dad gets in and puts on his sunglasses just like Ryan. Little things like the evil look in his eyes and the way he tilts his head. Bizzare, but funny. Haha, now I know what he'll be like in 30 years.
I think other people want the computer now...better go.