Friday, November 07, 2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Heard something pretty funny today. Not putting it in here, though...gotta ask me about it in person.
Sooooo excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow after the test, of course. Taking off to somewhere far away. You can probably guess who with. Hope I'm not distracted! I took the SAT's twice in high school: junior spring and senior fall. The night of the junior spring test I had a date with a guy I'd been pursuing for pretty much all of junior and senior high up to that point. It didn't seem like I was thinking about how it would go during the test, but when I got my scores back I was pretty disappointed. Without any additional preparation in between, I retook the test in the fall and scored a hundred points higher.
You want to know how the date went, don't you? By most people's standards it was woefully uneventful, but I was thrilled just that it happened. And he was a good conversationalist. We saw each other again, but obviously it came to an end. I'm happy with the way that things are turning out, though. Just hope I can focus during the test:)
Sooooo excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow after the test, of course. Taking off to somewhere far away. You can probably guess who with. Hope I'm not distracted! I took the SAT's twice in high school: junior spring and senior fall. The night of the junior spring test I had a date with a guy I'd been pursuing for pretty much all of junior and senior high up to that point. It didn't seem like I was thinking about how it would go during the test, but when I got my scores back I was pretty disappointed. Without any additional preparation in between, I retook the test in the fall and scored a hundred points higher.
You want to know how the date went, don't you? By most people's standards it was woefully uneventful, but I was thrilled just that it happened. And he was a good conversationalist. We saw each other again, but obviously it came to an end. I'm happy with the way that things are turning out, though. Just hope I can focus during the test:)