Thursday, November 20, 2003
Four years ago today my high school soccer team won the WA state championships. I used to be really big on anniversaries of trivial things. But slowly I've stopped caring and I don't remember as many as I used to. Or maybe I'm just getting old. I do have quite a good memory for specific events- when, where, who. Like at last week's PSP meeting when people were debating whether an event happened after the fall or spring formal- I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was the fall. And I could tell you a bunch of other stuff that happened there too. Sometimes I wish more of my memory could be put to use for more important things, like studying for exams. Oh well.
But on the anniversary kick, tomorrow is 2 months for me and Ryan. Aww, isn't that just precious? I'll try not to make anyone gag :P We sorta missed one month since it's debatable when it started. But we agreed on a starting date, and tomorrow is two months. And it's been a great two months. Usually I don't have a very enjoyable fall semester, but this year is different. And what a great way to celebrate, too- riding 14 hours down to North Carolina? :) Back early morning Monday...
But on the anniversary kick, tomorrow is 2 months for me and Ryan. Aww, isn't that just precious? I'll try not to make anyone gag :P We sorta missed one month since it's debatable when it started. But we agreed on a starting date, and tomorrow is two months. And it's been a great two months. Usually I don't have a very enjoyable fall semester, but this year is different. And what a great way to celebrate, too- riding 14 hours down to North Carolina? :) Back early morning Monday...