Friday, October 03, 2003
Things are good. I survived the prelims...lost track of the day of the week a few times, but I'm pretty sure that now it's Friday and I can relax. Actually already got back the devo prelim and I got an A-, which is good enough. Behavior was pretty good, I kicked ass on Human Bonding, and I'm pretty sure I passed Nutrition. Four prelims wasn't enough studying for me this week, so I taught Ryan psych last night too.
This weekend is full of potentially fun stuff. Beta bowling and bars tonight (Herb is in town and staying here, btw), then wine tour and maybe drinking with Ryan and Goo at night. And maybe poker in there somewhere too. Underlying my sleep deprivation and stress over prelims this week I've actually been in good spirits- now that the bad stuff is out of the way I can really enjoy myself.
This weekend is full of potentially fun stuff. Beta bowling and bars tonight (Herb is in town and staying here, btw), then wine tour and maybe drinking with Ryan and Goo at night. And maybe poker in there somewhere too. Underlying my sleep deprivation and stress over prelims this week I've actually been in good spirits- now that the bad stuff is out of the way I can really enjoy myself.