Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Sigh. Still not feeling quite like myself, and I can't put a finger on why. One hour I'm basically happy and productive, then the next I'm filled with doubt and dispair. Maybe dispair is a little extreme, but I can't think of a better word at the moment.
Finally registered for the GRE- October 30. I'll have to think about that sometime in the next month or so, I guess.
Went for a nice hour long run, which unfortunately didn't help my mood as much as I'd hoped, but was still pleasant nonetheless. It was a crisp, clear day and I explored a quiet side road off of Game Farm Road. There were wildflowers in the fields and I saw a deer staring at me as I passed. Very agreeable.
Finally registered for the GRE- October 30. I'll have to think about that sometime in the next month or so, I guess.
Went for a nice hour long run, which unfortunately didn't help my mood as much as I'd hoped, but was still pleasant nonetheless. It was a crisp, clear day and I explored a quiet side road off of Game Farm Road. There were wildflowers in the fields and I saw a deer staring at me as I passed. Very agreeable.