<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Okay, so today is the day I published this on my CU people site. Chances are that very few people will notice or care, but it's a little unsettling to know that my professors, TA's, advisees, and enemies could potentially read this. But hey, it seems that I've been taking all sorts of personal risks lately...what's one more?

Impersonations party at our place tonight! I spent the day (after waking up at 12:20) cleaning the kitchen, my room, and going to Target and Wegman's with Liz, who I'll be impersonating. I'm borrowing her sweatshirt and wearing loose jeans and sneakers. Our hair is pretty similar, but I'll be touching it up with a curling iron. And as props, I have the cell phone, car keys, wine glass, and (empty) wine bottle. I'll start conversations with, "So Herb IM's me at 4 am yesterday..." It'll be fun. Hosting parties makes me happy. The back to school potluck that we hosted at the end of August was great fun. As Liz would say, "yay for that."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?