Monday, September 22, 2003
Late night at the lab...and I've been quite productive. Well, in the sense that I wanted to put off doing my methods section so much that I got caught up in emails and online forms and such. I did make a good start on what I need to have done by Tuesday, but it looks like I'll be skipping poker night tomorrow.
The party was pretty good, though I preferred the other two. The impersonation theme, while fun and original, seemed to keep some people away and stifle the personality of many who were there. But most of the costumes were pretty funny and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. I guess I just wish our parties were a little more eventful. Not that I want people breaking our stuff, but we should have more crazy stories to tell.
So today I did some reading for classes, went to the chapter meeting, did more reading, had a lovely dinner at Ryan's, and went to the lab hyped up on Mountain Dew. But the effect is starting to wane...think I'll head home for the night.
The party was pretty good, though I preferred the other two. The impersonation theme, while fun and original, seemed to keep some people away and stifle the personality of many who were there. But most of the costumes were pretty funny and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. I guess I just wish our parties were a little more eventful. Not that I want people breaking our stuff, but we should have more crazy stories to tell.
So today I did some reading for classes, went to the chapter meeting, did more reading, had a lovely dinner at Ryan's, and went to the lab hyped up on Mountain Dew. But the effect is starting to wane...think I'll head home for the night.