Monday, September 29, 2003
Busy week. Took my Development prelim this morning- pretty tough. Kept me up studying until 4, then I woke up at 8:30 to finish. I probably studied the right amount, but if I'd been alert while I was studying it would've been better. But I'm not going to worry about it; it's out of my hands now. I think I did okay but not spectacular.
Behavior prelim in class on Wednesday, Bonding in class on Thursday, and Nutrition Thursday night. I'll have time to study behavior on Tuesday. The only studying I'll do for nutrition will be Thursday afternoon, since it's pass/fail anyway. Guess that leaves Wednesday night for Bonding. At least all three of these classes are not nearly as dry or technical as Development.
Tonight, though, I'm going up to Rochester for pool at Jillian's and Krispy Kreme pickup. It would be nice if I could nap in the car, but since it's me, Ryan, Liz, Dan, and Ian going, I'm afraid I'd miss out on some fun. Either that or they'd make fun of me while I was asleep. We're meeting Bolcar and 5 or so mystery Delta Alphas. Should be a good time.
It's ending up that I'm doing most of the work for this Krispy Kreme sale again. I really wanted to give someone else responsibility so I wouldn't have to worry about annoying details. And I volunteered to table from 9-11 tomorrow morning because only one person was on the schedule and of course I'm stuck being responsible for making sure things get set up in the morning. I know people are busy, but so am I. I know people would rather sleep in than table at 9 am, but so would I. The chapter isn't rolling in money; sure we found a profitable event, but it's not automatic- we still have to sell the damn things. And now just thinking about it is making me grouchy. I was happy in the previous paragraph! "Should be a good time"? Sounds optimistic to me. Grrr...
Behavior prelim in class on Wednesday, Bonding in class on Thursday, and Nutrition Thursday night. I'll have time to study behavior on Tuesday. The only studying I'll do for nutrition will be Thursday afternoon, since it's pass/fail anyway. Guess that leaves Wednesday night for Bonding. At least all three of these classes are not nearly as dry or technical as Development.
Tonight, though, I'm going up to Rochester for pool at Jillian's and Krispy Kreme pickup. It would be nice if I could nap in the car, but since it's me, Ryan, Liz, Dan, and Ian going, I'm afraid I'd miss out on some fun. Either that or they'd make fun of me while I was asleep. We're meeting Bolcar and 5 or so mystery Delta Alphas. Should be a good time.
It's ending up that I'm doing most of the work for this Krispy Kreme sale again. I really wanted to give someone else responsibility so I wouldn't have to worry about annoying details. And I volunteered to table from 9-11 tomorrow morning because only one person was on the schedule and of course I'm stuck being responsible for making sure things get set up in the morning. I know people are busy, but so am I. I know people would rather sleep in than table at 9 am, but so would I. The chapter isn't rolling in money; sure we found a profitable event, but it's not automatic- we still have to sell the damn things. And now just thinking about it is making me grouchy. I was happy in the previous paragraph! "Should be a good time"? Sounds optimistic to me. Grrr...