<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

I would like to relax. I'm giving my Hughes seminar tomorrow, a 10 minute Powerpoint presentation. F my slides are finished and look good, but U I haven't really practiced what I'm going to say along with them. I'm not freaking out about it, but it's in the back of my mind and that's preventing me from enjoying my evening to the fullest.

U I didn't have a particularly restful weekend, though F I was pretty productive. I had to go into lab for an hour or two both days; fish don't wait for anyone. Then I went to the gym both days and had some pretty good workouts because the air conditioning was finally on.

I've been in a major rut this summer. Every day the same thing: wake up, bowl of cereal for breakfast, work, gym, shower, dinner, TV, IM, bed. Well, I didn't go to the gym today because I need a day off, but you get the idea. U, I really shouldn't ask for more drama in my life because it would probably end up being bad drama. F bad drama usually still makes interesting stories.

I apologize. This is really boring. I think I'll go watch TV, chat on IM, and go to bed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?