Friday, July 18, 2003
Feeling pretty good right now- ah, the magic of exercise. Yeah, so as I expected, after hitting the gym following work, I felt much better and no longer desired to pull my hair out. In the evening I played tennis with Ian- I was kinda sluggish having just worked out just a few hours before, but it was fun. And then this morning I got up early so I could put in an hour at the gym before work. I sound insane, don't I? I'm definitely not a morning person, but I knew that I'd be in better mood today if I worked out. So far, it's paying off: it's pouring down rain outside and looks miserable, yet I'm still in good spirits. Call it self-medicating. I'm back to calling the fishes "little guy" and "cutie" rather than "punk-ass motherfuckers." I should be happy for the remainder of the day, then I'll deal with tomorrow and Sunday, hopefully not pulling my hair out or snapping at my friends in the process.
Yep- New Hampshire/Maine this weekend! Yippy skippy! (now see, I definitely wouldn't be using so many exclamation marks and cutesy expressions if I hadn't worked out this morning) I'm looking forward to seeing people who I don't see every week, getting out of Ithaca, adding a new state (Maine) to my list of states visited, going to the coast, eating lobster, and partying. Four and a half hours of work left!
Yep- New Hampshire/Maine this weekend! Yippy skippy! (now see, I definitely wouldn't be using so many exclamation marks and cutesy expressions if I hadn't worked out this morning) I'm looking forward to seeing people who I don't see every week, getting out of Ithaca, adding a new state (Maine) to my list of states visited, going to the coast, eating lobster, and partying. Four and a half hours of work left!